Terms and conditions
Welcome to Ajna Center for Learning. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our other policies below govern Ajna Center of Learning relationship with you in relation to this website. You also acknowledge to have read the services provided.
The term ‘Ajna center for Learning’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Pluto Society, H-4, 1A/B, i, Pluto Society, H-4,1A/B, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411014 Maharashtra, India.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Ajna Center for Learning believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of placing an order. 15% Percent will be deducted of the total amount on cancellation.
No cancellations are entertained for those services that the Ajna Center for Learning team has obtained as special offers or promotional plans with a required number of signups etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
In case you feel that service is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice and write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the service. Owner of Ajna Center of Learning after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
2,208 total views, 3 views today